Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fantastic Month of February

Lots of great things in February. Especially this February. My Birthday at the end of the month, Valentines Day a few weeks before that, and next week I graduate from my final stretch of Academy classes and start my new career as a cop. Freakin awesome right!?! My wife and I bought a rather expensive Christmas gift for ourselves and got a new Sony HD TV so all the holidays and birthdays and anniversaries for the 2009 were so suppose to be taken care of. Spend that kind of dough and get something we've wanted for years what else could we possibly need?

Well my wife loves me so much and knows me so well that she couldn't pass up a perfect gift opportunity. She found a deal on a recliner that couldn't be passed up and she jumped on it and surprised me today when I got home with an awesome new chair. I've wanted a recliner since I moved out of my parents house and no longer had the opportunity to sit in one. Recliners are by far the most comfortable piece of furniture ever made. Whats better than kicking your feet up, leaning back, and watching TV or just relaxing? Absolutely nothing and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. So with all the fun going on this month I'll always remember my Happy month of February gift as I conk out every night, and the occasional afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad someone is enjoying February...and for good reason it sounds like. Sadly here in Illinois we're all reaching our winter breaking point, when today's high of 45 made us all cheer and run around naked. well, not quite, but I wish I was happy in Texas actually enjoying February. So proud of you graduating next week bro!! And jealous Mom and Dad are going to Texas without me! :(

Kevin Longtin said...

We'll miss you this week. Winter can't last much longer. And when I'm melting you'll be basking in 70 degree midwest beauty.