Friday, February 13, 2009

It's Finally Over!!

The classroom portion of my training is over!! >:) >:) >:) >:) Wahoo!! My badge was pinned on today and I am officially the PO PO. How freakin cool is that. I'm so anxious and excited and nervous as hell but entirely ready to hit the street with my legs running. Hopefully I don't trip after taking my first step. I'm so ready to do this job. I've been working toward this career since I started school in 2002 and its 2009 and I made it into the door. I can breath a little now. Until Monday when I start my evaluations. 22 weeks of on the job training, observation, and demonstration. That's a long time to be scrutinized. Wish me luck with that one. Its going to be so much fun. I'm so happy I've starting my career; in case you couldn't tell by reading this.

Thank you to everyone who came to support me today at my graduation. And thank you to everyone who didn't come who has supported me through my pursuit of this career. I couldn't have done it without you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw i wish i could have been there! i was thinking of you on saturday that's for sure! i can't wait to hear about all your popo adventures. hehe

Anonymous said...

nice work man. hope you keep doing well and make it through the rest of training ok. careful for the crazies, too, don't get jacked (or make sure you get them first, haha).

(small side note, the link on the side to under culture is broke, it should be .com not .net -- just sayin'. haha)