Sunday, February 1, 2009

One Super Day

Waking up in the morning at 7 AM and starting your day with a 30 mile bike ride is fantastic. Its the only advantage to early rising dogs. I really wanted to go back to sleep this morning but couldn't resist 60 degrees and no wind. Last time I went there were like 15 mph winds with even stronger gusts. Huge disadvantage when your trying to exercise. Sometimes it makes you feel like your not even moving. Have to get prepared for next weeks big ride. I've never taken part in a sponsored road ride. This will be my first 45 mile bike ride. Most I've ever done for liesure was 40 miles; and that was almost two years ago. I'm so excited.

On another note congratulations to the Steelers. I really thought the way Arizona had held them to three and out two drives in a row they could stop them from scoring. Goes to show don't underestimate your opponents. Rothlisberger and Holmes wanted to win and they sure stuck it to them.

Two weeks left of training and I'll finally hit the street. Can't wait for it. I'm going to be so nervous. Police work is going to be so much fun. Wish me luck in my defensive tactics class this week.

No comments: