Monday, February 2, 2009

Texas Legislation

I've added a link to the page that takes you to the Texas Legislature web page. Since their in session right now I would advise anyone who lives in Texas to keep an eye on things your concerned about. Maybe even read over filed bills and votes concerning things you might not even know about. Everyone I know is at the age that politics matter. Democrat or Republican doesn't matter, but the things the legislature votes on do matter. Growing up sucks because things like education reform and tax code and zoning make difference in our everyday lives. We don't all have children yet but some day we might and we want that future to be great. Don't let your representative get away with something you disagree with. At least send them a letter letting them know what you feel. Maybe they'll listen and maybe they won't. Then you can be an informed voter. Something I've taken for granted. I won't let lack of action on my part be the reason Texas goes to sh**.

No comments: