Monday, April 27, 2009

Do Deee Dooo

I really need to time how long it takes me to get to work. Sitting in the parking lot for 30 minutes really is a waste of time. The dry cleaner doesn't take as long as I thought it would. Darn those efficient cleaning ladies.

I read today that Terminator Salvation will be rated PG-13. how goofy is that? I really think the blood, gore, and senseless violence that comes with the annihilation of man kind couldn't possibly be depicted with that sort of rating. I hope I'm wrong and the movie is still good because I really think this could rack up as one hell of an action movie.

I also want to throw out some support for the Texans Draft this year. This could be the final touch we need to become a serious team. I can't wait for football season and Steve Slaton's debut as starting running back. Good luck Texans!!!

No comments: