Friday, March 19, 2010

Got One

So all I had to do was bitch a little and then before you know it I had an arrest. I'm not kidding earlier when I said it's been a month since I've put anyone in jail. And today whalaa!! hes got drugs. And before you get upset at me for arresting a dude for like hardly any weed that stupid F***er hid a bag under his balls and dropped it in my car while we were going to the jail. He even tried to kick it up under my seat and hide it from me. Like I wouldn't notice the disgusting odor of his skanky ass weed in my otherwise clean car.

That kind of thing pisses me off. I almost let him go because I really thought he didn't have any more than some burnt blunts and like half a gram in a bag, left overs. Then the ass ends up with 4 in his crotch. This is why I love my job. I went with my gut and arrested the guy anyway and he ends up a liar. I got the liar and I believe he deserves the worst punishment he can get. Nothing bothers me more than liars.

4 comments:

Tim said...

Instead of "kill 'em all, let god sort 'em out".... your moto can be "arrest 'em all, and let the judge sort 'em out"

Tim said...

come Saturday, it will have been two months since you posted anything new...

Kevin Longtin said...

thanks for the reminder Tim

Tim said...

I figure you should have something to post up here by the time you get back from vacation...