Thursday, March 18, 2010

This Just In

The new car is awsome!! Pictures will follow...but probably not on the here since I don't have a picture application yet. I've tried more than one and none of them work like I want them to. I really wish I were more tech savy. Maybe in my next life because I really don't have the drive to learn more.

I haven't updated this in a while because honeslty, life is boring. I haven't played any new games seen any good movies or had a whole hell of a lot of fun at work. I am in an arrest drought. I can't find someone wanted or someone carrying drugs for the life of me. I really wish cool things just fell into my lap. That would be great. If I could catch my burglar that would be awsome. On the movie front I did watch "The Invention of Lying", very witty. That was a pretty funny movie. "Alice in Wonderland" wasn't that great. It's definitely geared towards kids and not the Tim Burton style I was expecting. It might have been more fun in 3D but we opted for regular 2D. The glasses get annoying.

No comments: