Monday, January 18, 2010

Cowboys Suck!!

The real Tony Romo comes out after those three great games. I almost feel bad for the guy except that he's a Dallas Cowboy and we all know COWBOYS SUCK!!! I couldn't believe the pressure they got on him. Vikings looked pretty dominating. I think this next game may very well be one of the best games of the season. NFC championship might be better than the Super Bowl. The Colts are good but they aren't dominating. They beat thier opponents because Peyton Manning doesn't loose. And I just don't see the Jets putting up the best fight against the NFC champion.

I don't know who to root for since my team isn't in it. The Jets are in the playoffs because two teams laid down and died. The Colts are in our division and always beat us. I hate Brett Favre; no I hate ESPN's love of Brett Favre. The guy is a football god and doesn't deserve to be disliked for being as great a player as he is. You'd swear ESPN gets paid every time they say his name. Nothing to dislike about the Saints; pretty harsh to wish bad things on the city of New Orleans. I really just don't want the Jets and Rex Ryan's smug face all over the news.

Either way doesn't really matter since I'm working that day and won't see the game. Thank you radio for broadcasting all the games.

Cowboys Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: